Fibromyalgia - Fact or Fiction with Physiotherapist - Verona Chadwick
In this 2 part presentation - Australian Physiotherapist and Author of "How to Live a Life Without Pain", Verona Chadwick - expands on the possible alternative causes and nutritional treatments of chronic pain and inflammation, as well as providing an excellent overview of Fibromyalgia.
This session is suitable for all health professionals wanting to increase their understanding of alternative causes and management of chronic pain and inflammation.
This presentation includes:
- Fibromyalgia - a true definition.
- The symptoms of fibromyalgia and how to diagnose this condition.
- The diagnosis of Restless Legs syndrome and how it links to fibromyalgia.
- How do trigger point pattern relate to fibromyalgia versus biomechanical issues - are you missing them?
- How some medications impact on fibromyalgia and muscular pain and the questions you must ask?
- The role of nutrients in the pain and fatigue cycle and what to do about it?
- What your patient�s hair can tell you about their condition?
- The role of magnesium in muscle pain and fatigue.
- The benefits of exercise for fibromyalgia patients and how to use exercise effectively.
- The role of omega 3 essential fatty acids in pain control for patients.
- What dry skin and skin cracks can tell you about the underlying pathology.
- The role of Vitamin D in inflammatory disorders and muscle damage.
- Acupuncture channels and their roles in pain transmission.
- The neurotransmitter most lacking in fibromyalgia patients and depressed clients.
- How Coca Cola and Pepsi can impact on your clients progress.
- The neurotransmitter most useful for reducing pain memory and how to get more of it.
- How to use the 24 hour body clock to assist your patients to reduce chronic pain.
Plus much more...
Get immediate access to this session and over 60 hours of other incredible content from some of the world’s leading health and fitness experts by joining thePTProfessor.com TODAY.
For more than three decades Verona Chadwick has charted a course to a new frontier of healing.
Accomplished Author, Physiotherapist. Acupuncturist and Nutritionist, Verona Chadwick seamlessly weaves together traditional and contemporary treatment protocols, focusing her attention on elevating the health states of those anchored down by spinal, muscle and joint injuries.
Verona holds Post Graduate diplomas in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy and Nutrition Medicine, a Graduate training in Acupuncture and has completed advanced Toyo Hari acupuncture training.
This dedication to research and the welfare of her clients, combined with years of practical experience, is what has driven Verona to write her book: “How to Live a Life Without Pain, A Practical understanding of your pain and how to overcome it.”
So many people after having read her book are finally living the life they want – DRUG FREE and PAIN FREE. Verona is passionate about providing effective solutions to clients from all walks of life, giving them real ways to live a life without pain.
Verona operates her practice at 30 Wyrallah Rd, Lismore NSW, Australia.
Phone: (02) 6622 2436
You can contact Verona via her website at:
Get 15 CECs from Fitness Australia for ONLY AUS $69
|Cancel Anytime - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee|